The minor in mathematics is intended for students to explore mathematics in some depth without all the requirements of a major.
Program Requirements and Policies
- This minor requires a total of six courses in the Math department beyond the level of Math 34 or 39. Course requirements can also be found on the Mathematics Minor Checklist.
- The following three courses:
- Math 44: Honors Calculus or Math 42: Calculus III
- Math 72: Abstract Linear Algebra or Math 70: Linear Algebra
- Math 135: Real Analysis I or Math 145: Abstract Algebra I (or both)
- Three additional courses